The marketplace feature is a vital part of Facebook where registered users buy and sell, although it has it’s downsides because not every country is allowed to access it. Normally, the buyers always rate sellers so other buyers can know more about the seller but here the good part of this is that even the seller can rate the buyer. This makes this an amazing thing to look out for and also make use of.
How do I rate a buyer on the marketplace
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three-dash menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Marketplace.”
- Tap “You,” then tap “Buying” or “Selling.”
- Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer.
- Tap “Rate Buyer” or “Rate Seller” in the top right.
- Select a happy face or a sad face.
- As an optional step, you can select a reason for your rating.
- Tap “Done.”