How do i edit my marketplace post
19th April 2020
This article will teach you how you can edit your marketplace post on Facebook. Mistakes are bound to occur when we make a listing and we need to correct them to show how professional we are. Without wasting much of your time, quickly follow the below procedure to learn how you can do this.
How do I edit my marketplace post
For Classic Facebook users
- Click on Marketplace, located at the left side of your screen while in the Newsfeed page.
- Click on Selling.
- Click on Manage that is next to the item you wish to edit.
- Select Edit Listing.
- Edit the details in your item and then click on Save.
For New Facebook Users
- Just like the above method, click on Marketplace.
- Click on Your Account.
- Click on Your Listings.
- Click on the three dots beside the listed item you want to edit.
- Click Edit Listing.
- When you’re done with the editing, click on Update.
Read: How to access Facebook Marketplace