To check your First National Bank (FNB) account number is simple and easy. No need looking for mobile banking to waste your data and time, you only need to take some few steps. Before I continue, this article is for South Africans though it can also work for those in other countries. Follow the steps below to learn how to achieve this.
How to check your FNB account number
- Visit a First National Bank (FNB) ATM center
- Insert your cand and enter your PIN code details
- Select Transfers and Payment
- Then select Account Details
- Then print your Account Details in a slip or
- Put in your phone number details to send it via SMS.