This article will teach you how to set up favorites list on Eastlink. This has been an issue for some people who make use of their services. Watching random channels and scrolling through channels to find your most-watched channels isn’t easy, especially considering the fact that there are many channels to scroll through. Let’s see how to achieve this in the simple steps below.
How to set up favorites list on Eastlink
- The first thing you need to do is to find or search the channel you wish to add as a favorite.
- When you find the channel, select it and press the INFO button that is on your remote.
- You will see some options, scroll to this option “Add item to favourites” and press OK using your remote.
- Now to see all the channels or shows you added to your favourites, Select the big heart icon in the MENU.
- Removing any of the shows from your favorites is also quite simple, just press the menu button and select the big heart icon from the list. Scroll through the shows, select the one you wish to remove, and press OK.