Union Bank is one of the oldest and most reliable banks in Nigeria. Like other banks, Union bank has a secure online banking platform that provides safe and convenient access to banking services. For you to check your account balance or gain access to online services, the following methods can be used:
How To Check Account Balance
Union Bank like other banks has adopted the use of USSD codes which makes banking easier. With this code, you need not visit the bank to check your account balance, transfer money, and some other vital needs. These codes can be used when you do not have mobile data.
For all Union Bank customers, to check your account balance follow the following steps.
- Dial *389*032# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts to register your online banking platform.
- Afterward, Text BAL to 20123.
- Dial *826# on the mobile phone number you used to open your Union Bank account.
- From the options, choose Check Account Balance and follow the instructions.
- Download the Union Bank online banking app, register your online username and password.
- Log in to your account and choose “account balance” from the options menu.