We move around from time to time and sometimes we decide to make use of Rain network and see the services they offer. Whatever might be your reason to check rain network coverage, we got you covered on this topic. You might want to know if there’s a 3G, 4G, and 5G network in the area, follow the below guidelines to know how this is done.
How to check Rain network coverage
- The first step to take is to visit the coverage map on the rain website (www.rain.co.za).
- When you launch the website, scroll down to the last part of the website, and look for check your coverage.
- Click on View, under let’s check if you’re in coverage, type in your physical address, an auto-suggestion dropdown list of addresses appears, select the one that matches your address.
- From the location of the pin on the map, confirm that it’s correct.
- Take a look at the color key for your location, if it’s;
Light Blue = 4G coverage;
Dark Blue = 4G and 5G coverage.
- If none of the colors appear, then there’s no network coverage in your area. You can check some other time, as the Rain network is covering the whole area gradually.