How to book Fast pass at Disney world
Vacations have never been better with Disney’s Fastpass experience. Disney’s Fastpass is a free service that allows you to make a reservation and enjoy specific Disneyland Resort attractions with little or no wait. With a Fastpass reservation, instead of waiting in the regular line for a ride, you’re directed to a special line with a shorter wait time. It’s like making a restaurant reservation, but for rides.
You can make FastPass selections in advance on a computer, smartphone, or tablet via the Walt Disney World website or the My Disney Experience mobile app. Download the app for Apple or Android systems. If you’re already at Walt Disney World, you may also make reservations at computer kiosks in the parks.
Note that before you visit a park, you must make a reservation. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day).
Read: Where can I watch Anime
How To Book a Park Reservation
- Book a valid park admission by purchasing tickets online via the website.
- Create an account or sign in if you already have an account.
- Link your Disney account to your admission. All Guests in your party must also have valid park admission linked to their profile.
- Make your park reservation. You’ll be prompted to create your party from your Family & Friends list. Simply select the family and friends you’d like to include, or click on “Add a Guest” then select “Continue”. Note: You may need to make more than one theme park reservation for your party depending on your admission type. Ensure that your party consists of Annual Passholders or theme park ticket holders.
- Choose the date, time, and theme park that you’d like to visit from the available reservations.
- Review and confirm your selected park and date.
- If you need to make any changes, select “Back” to revise your selections. Once confirmed, your reservation will appear in My Plans.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, view your daily itinerary in My Plans, then select “Reservation Details” and make your changes.
You’re All Set and ready to book a FastPass!
How to book fast passes at Disney world
- Look for the Fastpass machines at the attractions site.
- Check on the Fastpass return time. This will be the time you will be able to return and use your Fastpass.
- If this time will work for you, insert your park admission ticket into the machine and you will receive your Fastpass ticket to remind you of your return time.
- Now, you are ready to go and enjoy other attractions until your return time.
- On your return, simply scan your admission ticket at the entrance to the attraction (and keep your Fastpass ticket as a souvenir).
For a single theme park per day, you can make up to 3 FastPass selections in advance either online or using the mobile app and you may change or cancel your selections any time. You can also get assistance from the Lobby Concierge at your Walt Disney World Resort hotel or at a FastPass kiosk in any of the parks.
Once you redeem your initial set of FastPass selections (or the last arrival window has passed), you can make another FastPass selection for the same day at an in-park kiosk or on your mobile device, up to park closing. After you redeem the additional FastPass pick, you can return to a kiosk to make more selections (one at a time), subject to availability.
For a greater range of choices, we recommend you make FastPass selections early. If you prefer to be spontaneous, all attractions and Character Greetings provide standby entrances so you can decide as you go.