A loan is important for our life because it helps us solve our immediate and even future problems. These problems could be to pay for your children’s education to secure their future, or buy a reliable car, then you might need to go for a loan. One of the challenges we face is how to get a loan, which has become a problem due to the processes involved in it.
My concentration will be how you can acquire a loan from Capitec bank. From this bank you can get the following;
- Get up to R250 000 over 1 – 84 months
- Choose between the amount you want, the monthly installment that suits your pocket, or the option that gives you the lowest interest rate
- Credit is approved in minutes and the money is available immediately
- Pay fixed monthly repayments
- Get interest rates from 12.9%
How to apply for a loan at Capitec bank
What the bank considers while giving you this offer
- Your banking and credit history
- Your income and expenses to see how much you can afford
- How stable your source of income is, to make the best offer
- You choose the credit amount that you want
- Original identification document (must be 18 years or older). If your name and/or surname differs from your identification document, a marriage certificate, divorce court order or name change letter will be required.
- Latest salary slip
- Any original bank statement showing your latest 3 consecutive salary deposits into an account in your name (an over-the-counter bank statement must be stamped).
For Business Owners
To get a business loan you must register your business as one of the following;
- Association not for gain
- Close Corporation (CC)
- Incorporated (Inc)
- Public (Ltd) or Private company (Pty Ltd)