How to see more friends posts on Facebook
10th March 2020
This post is about how to see more friends post on Facebook. There’s something we call algorithm on Facebook which helps them to control what you see on Facebook. This makes you see some posts and not see some and there’s a reason behind this. From observation, people tend to be more interested in a particular thing than another even though their interest is in both.
This made Facebook to always show you posts that you regularly interact with than those you don’t interact with. Let’s see what you need to do to see more posts from friends.
How to see more friends posts
- When you log in to your Facebook account. The first thing you see is your newsfeed, the posts from pages and friends that appear there are those you usually interact with.
- Click on your name to go to your Profile.
- Click on the Friends tab to see a list of your friends on Facebook.
- Click on any of the names you want to see his posts regularly.
- Like, comment or spend some time on his posts.
- That’s all you need to do and his updates will start to appear on your newsfeed.
Read: How do I convert my profile to a Facebook page