We will be looking at how to optimize rain network. Rain network has been effective to its customers and that’s why its customer base keeps increasing. You might wish to know who owns rain network? well, it’s owned by African Rainbow Capital Investments. Also, is rain a South African network? the answer is yes, as they are not in other countries yet and also have their headquarters in South Africa.
In this article, we’ll be focusing on optimizing the rain network, by optimization we mean to make the effective use of your network or how to make rain network faster. Let’s look at some possible reasons that could make your network slow.
Why is Rain internet so slow?
- The weather could be the reason, when it rains network seems to become slow.
- Your location has poor rain network coverage.
- It could be from your device connectivity.
How to optimize rain network
- Visit rain.co.za on your PC or Phone.
- Sign in to the website.
- When you sign in, look for “manage” under your “product tile” and click on it.
- Scroll down till you see “optimize my signal”, then follow the instructions there.
You must have known about 5G, the good news is that Rain now has this powerful service under its control. Now, you can make use of this network band and enjoy a powerful speedy network. Though it is not so reliable as their lesser broadbands, when it’s effective, you should expect a great speed.