Learn how to contact iD mobile by email. Although iD mobile has various other routes or modes of contact, this write-up contains the official email of iD Mobile for all complaints and inquiries.
For every complaint or inquiry, it is important that you also provide information about yourself. Such information includes:
- Your full name
- Your iD mobile number
- Details of your contact
- The best number to reach you back on
Once you have provided this information, you can then send your message to the right email address of iD Mobile.
How to Contact iD Mobile By Email
The official email for iD Mobile customer service team is firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is mostly used for iD Mobile customers to make a complaint or inquiry about a service.
Apart from email contact, there are other ways of contacting iD Mobile. They are:
- Automated phone service. This is achieved by simply dialing 7777 from your iD phone or 03330037777 (charges may apply). This method is used for services related to; balance checks, checking of allowances, billing queries, etc. It can also be used to make a complaint about a stolen or lost phone.
- Online via the website. This is the quickest way to let us know you’re not happy is to raise your complaint with us online. You can have a full record of your conversation emailed to you at the end, which includes the time, date, and name of the person you spoke to.
- Voicemail. You can leave us a message by calling the iD Mobile voicemail line and a member of the team will contact you back within 5 days. Call 0800 049 2402 and provide your information in your voicemail. Please remember to press # at the end of your message
- Post. You can also post your complaint to, iD Mobile Ltd, PO Box 686, Salford M5 0PA