This article will teach you how to borrow airtime from Cell C. Also known as emergency airtime, it’s very much possible to borrow airtime from Cell C. In our last post, we thought you guys How to borrow data from cell c, this time our focus will be on airtime.
Just like you run out of data to browse and surf the internet thereby requiring emergency data you may also run out of airtime to make your calls. You may therefore require emergency airtime to complete your call(s).
For a Cell C customer to have access to emergency airtime, he/she should:
- Have been on the Cell C Network for a minimum period of 2 months prior to the date of the request for Emergency Airtime.
- Have recharged with R20 per month on average for the last 2 months.
How to borrow airtime from Cell C
There are three ways to get Emergency Airtime:
- From the Emergency Recharge section in online self-service.
- Dial *147# from your Cell C number, select Option 1, and following the prompts for Emergency Recharge.
- By navigating to Emergency Recharge in the Cell C app for Android and iOS.
You will be required to pay for the airtime value which you have selected plus an R1.10 Access Fee per transaction on your next recharge.