If you own a business you must have a Facebook page and sometimes you may wish to change the name. The name is like an identity of your business and it’s important you change it if you change your business name. There are things you need to know if you don’t see the option to achieve this.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name.
- Your role in the page doesn’t qualify you to change the name.
- There are limitations on your page. Check Facebook limitation reasons.
- You have created your page’s username. This makes Facebook not to easily allow you to change your name. To bypass this, first, edit your username.
Now that you have read the above reasons, follow the below steps to change your Facebook page name.
How do i change my Page name on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account and head straight to your page.
- Look at the left side of your screen and click on About.
- You will see Edit next to your page name click on it.
- Type in the new page name and click on Continue.
- When you are done reviewing your request, click on Request Change.