Facebook business page is meant to have its privacy public but at times when account owner wants to edit their page, add content or remove content of their page to better express and present their message to viewers of their page so, at this stage they will need to make the page privacy invisible to their page viewers.
Below are the steps to making your facebook page private.
- Click on Pages on the left
- Select Settings at the very bottom
- Click Edit next to Page visibility
- Click Page unpublished then Save Changes
- Select a reason and click Next
- Click Unpublish
- Click Close to complete the process